“Brendan Malone is a brilliant communicator and is very skilled at getting his message across in the multi-platformed world of modern media. Each platform is totally unique and requires expertise and specialised techniques to get the desired cut-through. Over the years, Brendan has developed a good grasp of this diverse world, along with insight to nuance his messages to great effect. His understanding of his trade is great to watch.”
-Tim, NZ Broadcaster
LifeNET media training seminars are designed to enable your organisation to harness broadcast, print and online media and use it to its fullest potential for promoting your organisation or message.
Many organizations and businesses wrongly assume that media promotion is a costly or technically difficult thing to negotiate, when in actual fact with the right knowledge, training and tools the media can easily become a powerful promotional tool for any organization or business.
Our media training seminars cover many important issues, including:
- Writing professional and effective press releases
- Interview preparation and techniques
- Writing opinion columns and letters to the editor
- Selecting the best and most effective spokesperson
- How to plan an effective media strategy
- Media crisis-management
- Harnessing Internet based media and social networking such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- How to maintain an effective web presence and avoid common mistakes in website design and use
LifeNET media training seminars are available as half-day or full-day seminars, and they include a needs assessment visit prior to the actual seminar being delivered, as well as a follow-up support visit after the seminar has been presented. We also supply a copy of the presentation notes and PowerPoint slides to every seminar participant.
Our media training seminars include a mix of different teaching styles, including: verbal presentation, multimedia presentation, practical activities, and small group discussion.